At Southern California Labor Law Group PC, we proudly represent employees of all backgrounds who have been victimized by the illegal acts of their employers. From wage violations to harassment and wrongful termination, our team of skilled and experienced labor law attorneys have what it takes to fight back against your current or former employer.
We make it our mission to protect the rights of both blue and white-collar workers who have been wronged by their employers or mistreated in the workplace, and we are prepared to put our wide range of resources to work for you to help secure compensation and the justice you deserve. Contact us now!
If you feel that you have been mistreated by an employer, call our employment and labor law attorneys at Southern California Labor Law Group PC. Call (424) 306-1515 or contact us online now to speak with a skilled employment lawyer near you!
We Promise To Treat Your Case As We Would Our Own.
Our team will provide you with the best service possible as we help you navigate your legal challenges.
We Are Committed To Finding the Right Solution.
You'll walk away from our first consultation knowing exactly what kind of case you have and what the next steps are.
We Are Responsive.
Our team is committed to responding to your questions and concerns with urgency and accuracy.
We Are Experienced.
Our extensive experience in the employment law field combined with our determination will work to your benefit.
Our law firm solely handles employment law matters on behalf of employees because we are committed to holding devious and negligent employers accountable for their unlawful actions. Our experienced attorneys are passionate about defending the rights of hardworking individuals, which is why we are personally invested in every single case we take on.
Our dedication to the clients we serve can be measured by our stellar track record for securing favorable results. When you choose our firm to represent you, our Los Angeles employment attorney will take the time to become familiar with your unique situation so we can develop a customized legal strategy that is tailored to your particular case goals.
We understand that confronting your employer can be distressing, so please reach out to our legal team if you need to discuss any of the following employment law matters:
- Discrimination: Were you illegally discriminated against at work based on your age, race, religion, or gender? Were you denied a promotion or fired based on any of these factors? If so, please contact us today so we can guide you and help build a strong case.
- Sexual Harassment: Sexual harassment can take many forms, from unwelcome sexual advances to denying employment opportunities for refusing to grant sexual favors. If you have been the victim of sexual harassment in the workplace, please call us today so we can discuss your options under the law.
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) & Disability: We assist workers who have been mistreated because of their disabilities or denied leave under the FMLA. Meet with our attorneys today if you need help navigating or defending your rights as a pregnant, ill, or disabled employee.
- Whistleblower Retaliation: Whistleblowers are employees who report the unlawful actions of their employer to the proper authorities. Whistleblowers are legally protected from employer retaliation and harassment for reporting workplace violations or illegal activity. Call today if you need to file a whistleblower claim.
- Wrongful Termination: We hold employers accountable who fire employees for illegitimate and illegal reasons. Whether your employer created a hostile work environment or fired you after taking approved FMLA leave, we can assist you.
- Wage and Hour Violations: Does your employer refuse to pay minimum wage? Have you been forced to work overtime but weren’t paid time and a half? If so, speak with our lawyers today so we can help you take legal action.
We Are Ready to Protect Your Rights
Please don’t hesitate to call or stop by our law office if you need to discuss whether you can take action against your employer. We work with employees across all employment types and proudly provide aggressive and effective representation throughout each phase of the legal process so you feel confident your best interests are protected.